This path is defined by its unique attribute of requiring two cores in order to practice, one core is maintained as a pure core and the other can be filled with a different aspect of Madra allowing the user to use techniques from a second path. This is the path followed by Wei Shi Lindon through out cradle, he uses the Path of Black Flame as the path for his second core.
- Empty Palm:
- A pulse of pure madra that disrupts an opponents spirit and their techniques.
- Soul Cloak
- A full body enforcement technique, the Soul Cloak provides steady strength and instinctive movement. While providing only normal amounts of strength and speed compared to other Full-body Enforcer techniques (Burning Cloak), the Soul Cloak moves the moment the Sacred artist decides to move making their actions faster and and more reactive.
- Heart of Twin Stars (alternated)
- An alternate version of the Heart of Twin Stars cycling technique. It is a Spirit Enforcer technique, and allowed him, with the help of Little Blue's madra, to drain other people of their vital aura and madra and adding it to his body, strengthening himself. He can take other people's blood aura, life force, and madra, cycle it through the Heart of Twin Stars, and send them to his different parts of his body, as well as venting out the madra he could not use.
- Hollow Domain
- This is not a true Ruler technique, as there is no pure madra outside a human's body. Lindon developed this technique after watching and fighting against lightning artists who used boundary field Ruler techniques, allowing them to control the madra within a certain area. With the help of Little Blue's madra, the user blasts pure madra out of himself in a sphere or dome (depending on whether the user is in the air or on the ground). Any technique from an artist at the same advancement level or lower than the user will be destroyed, and even from higher level sacred artists, it will significantly weaken them to the point where it barely does any damage. The size can be controlled, though it does require more madra than most other techniques.
- A technique used by the Monarch Northstrider.
- Heart of Twin Stars:
- The Namesake technique of this path, the Heart of Twin Stars binds your madra in a knot until it creates the leverage required to split your core in two. After this point this cycling technique is actually detrimental to your advancement, slowing the transition toward Iron.
- Heaven and Earth Purification Wheel
- This cycling technique is unique among cycling techniques in that it focuses on expanding the capacity of your core. In conjunction with the Heart of Twin Stars this technique compensates for the side effect of splitting your core in two thus creating half sized cores.
- Bloodforged Iron Body
- This body is not required by the path of Twin Stars but Lindon uses this body for the synergy it creates between the Path of Twin Stars and The Path of Blackflame. It helps the body recover from the stress of blackflame on the mind and the pure Madra of the Path of Twin Stars help the spirit recover.
- Little Blue
- Little Blue is a Sylvan Riverseed kept by Lindon. She is enhanced beyond the capabilities of a natural Sylvan Riverseed by the steady growth provided by the pure madra she is fed and the dose of Soulfire provided by Eithan. Little Blue helps Lindon cleanse his spirit and remove Blackflame build up in his madra channels.
- An Archlord sacred instrument. It is a flying sword. Its double-edged blade is wide and tinged with a hint of blue. The blade is covered in elegant script, with the runes stylized to resemble crashing waves. The hilt and guard are pale green like wind aura and carved with the image of powerful gusts. Its name is as graceful as its appearance and it has no binding so even an Underlord can use it. The description by the creator states that its purpose is to "Bend the swiftness and power of the ocean storm in defense of its owner."